rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Article : Why are men so angry

Article : Why are men so angry

This type of debate is funny to me. Because all you need to do is go back to the "Beginning" (Not a religious nut so don't start going all ape shit on me).

It's simple, from the beginning of time (Adam and Eve) this has been a burning desire for women(To be as powerful as GOD). This is why she manipulated Adam into eating from the tree in the first place. The snake (Devil) played her dumb ass into believing that she could optain these powers by eating from the tree. He also told her that GOD was hiding this from them hence the reason he doesn't want you eating from it. He played on a weakness of hers (desire to be powerful). The thing is Eve was not created for such things. MAN was created first and WOMAN was created from a MAN hence the name "Woman".......... She is there for all the said things that men "cry" about wanting.

So in actuality we (men) are good to go. We keep it moving and look for what we know is supposed to be. WOMEN are the ones that are SO angry. Because all this time, all this effort. And STILL we will not fold up like a beach chair.

SORRY ladies. This world was not given to YOU. You were brought here to accompany us.

Of course you play a major roll. No ones denying that. And we fucking LOVE YOU for being so good at THAT ROLL (when you play it). But I think you should accept your part and do what you were put here to do. It's CENTURIES of struggle against a force that is STRONGER than YOU will ever be no matter how hard you try.

p.s.
didn't really want to go all religious but it's one of the best ways to KILL all the B.S.

Messages In This Thread