rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Internet destroying the middle class

Internet destroying the middle class

Quote: (06-05-2013 09:02 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

Read what I wrote.

I'm advocating taking wealth from workers who can earn more than they could spend reasonably and giving it to people to stay home and do nothing.

Well, you're calling them "workers" instead of "shitheads" which seems a step in the right direction.

It seems counterproductive ( hahhahha COUNTERproductive...sorry) to not give them credit for trying. I disagree that absolute economic efficiency without any regard for human relationships is a good ideal for societies.

There are a lot of positive follow-on effects from employing someone who needs to sort of "prove himself" at Mcd or the like.
A person can prove soft characteristics like reliability, and that together with some education in something can combine to help them present as trainable in some sophisticated tech trade.

I get the impression from many, many of the people that wait on me in fast food places (usually from their crisp and articulate speech) that they are capable of much more than what they are doing at that time.

Messages In This Thread