rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign Girls vs American Girls

Foreign Girls vs American Girls

As someone who has lived in Australia for more than ten years and traveled to America, I can tell you that there is literally no difference in the girls there and here. If your an American guy, expect much of the same in Australia.

There is plenty of feminism here in Australia, even many posters advocating marxism in Melbourne city.

I should add that if you daygame in Australia, you will get many European tourists, mainly from western Europe and middle Europe( France, Germany) , so daygame is quite a treat. You will get Russian,Serbian and polish woman occasionally in daygame aswell, but from approaching heaps in the city, Russians are most common. .

Australia is also a good place if you like Oriental/Asian women( Chinese, veit, Korean, etc) as the major cities like Melbourne and Sydney have them in spades , night game or day game. ten again ,I remember America having plenty of Asians as well.

Messages In This Thread