rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female fatness.. is it just about the fatness of the stomach?

Female fatness.. is it just about the fatness of the stomach?

Quote: (06-04-2013 08:06 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Jesus Christ.

Boner test approved for that first girl.

These body types hit a carnal buttom in my back brain. I will approach a girl like that in a setting 98.8% of the time withen the first 5 mins of seeing her body.
I know what you mean, lawdamercy. You best believe those hips could give birth to quadruplets.
Quote:Quote:

Hating dudes whom like wire looking Broads would call her fat but she is the classic definition of 'thick' and 'curvy ', but the terms have been ruined by fatties so I just would call her 'fit' which is a umbrella term but automatically does not include fatties.
Girls who call themselves curvy usually have a gut too.
Quote:Quote:

It is true that it's a gamble that these girls age well. The one postive from it is that many girls whom get that thick stocky body's with crazy curves many are athletes or come from athletic backgrounds so they generally have good genes to keep shit together if they are proactive about it. The one thing they can't stop though is cellulite unless she is nazi about that the shit will dimple up her ass like the moon in no time.
yeah, aging is a different story. unfortunately. Kim K will start looking like a bag of cottage cheese in no time.

Messages In This Thread