rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relatively Unknown DC Socialite Gets Paid To Live Glamorously

Relatively Unknown DC Socialite Gets Paid To Live Glamorously

Quote: (06-03-2013 05:20 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 12:20 PM)Gallego2006 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 11:41 AM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 11:08 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 08:29 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Interesting idea, but I can guarantee you these events offer little to no ROI in terms of bangs. These type of events cater to an older crowd, not fun and young girls looking for D. DTF twenty-somethings aren't going to a charity event to look for cock. It's more about schmoozing and them seeing what they can get out of you in terms of business or contacts. Everyone has their mask on.

I think it depends on the event, although you may be right about DC.

Doesn't DC have live "young" art events at the museums or something? Those can be fruitful for a higher quality of girl.

In Miami, they have a bunch of young art events at museums.

Cocktails and they even have DJ's. Sometimes they go till 11 or so and just bounce girls out.

But then again, it's Miami.

What about Jazz in The Garden on Fridays? I have not made it but I have heard good things. Last week was first one of the summer but the weather was pretty bad.

Yea that's the big event, but it's mostly a group activity. Get your social circle together and some bottles of wine and picnic under a tree for a few hours.

Unfortunately it's so damn humid in DC in the summers, it takes away from the fun of it.

As for Museum events, the Smithsonian used to have a young professionals membership called "Young Benefactors" and they did Happy hours. I went to a few and they were pretty decent. They shut it down though because of a budget crunch. I don't think too many members went from the $65 benefactors to the $150 Smithsonian associates after that though...

When did this Young Benefactors thing happen? What kind of crowds and how was the quality of chicks? Did they end it during the recent sequester crisis or before?

I joined in 2010 and they ended it in 2011... It had been going on for two decades... The quality of chicks was pretty decent since there was a membership fee and the special events also cost $50+ to go.

Sample HH pics here.

Messages In This Thread