rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your text messaging script after meeting a new girl?

What is your text messaging script after meeting a new girl?

I use inside jokes, sarcasm, running gags, and flirtatious innuendo to spur things on with a new girl. And plenty of smiley faces, especially this guy [Image: wink.gif] and his close friend [Image: tongue.gif]

Like a new chick I meet at a bar. Say she's a brunette with dorky hipster glasses and I made fun of her for looking like Velma from Scooby Doo when we met. I'll bring it up in the first text:

Maybe a first text could be

"Hey Velma did you know Scooby Snacks have 10 essential vitamins and minerals? Tell your friends."

or "And I would've gotten away with it to you if it wasn't for you meddling kids"

She'll then reply back with a lol and saying what she's up to and I take it from there.

If she was really into me though I'll go straight into flirting or sexual innuendo. Otherwise I'll keep to childish and dumb first texts like that.

Or another chick, she worked for a theater. I'll text her:

"What up theater dork? At a rooftop bar in the city, drinking tequila and life is good. Spread the word."

Or another chick, she was a nurse who wore a shiny headband that I made fun of when I met her for looking like she was from the 1980's.

So I'd text:

"Hey Jackie, it was good meeting you even tho you're stuck in the 80's [Image: tongue.gif] - Therapsid"

Okay, these are all weak as fuck. But they work for me on a consistent basis. As long as I had attraction to begin with, girls will respond to light-hearted low-investment texts like this. Because if she's not ready to commit to seeing me again from the get-go, she'll still probably respond to some silly text like these. And once she does I can keep it going for a brief back and forth and then go ahead and invite her out.

But again, if she was already showing sexual interest I'd kick it up by saying something like:

"Haven't hit on this Sarah girl today yet. Seems like a big oversight on my part. Thoughts?"

From there I can transition from light flirtation to statements of sexual intent.

Messages In This Thread