rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Higher The Notch Count = More Pussy Thrown At You?

Higher The Notch Count = More Pussy Thrown At You?

Yes, both are important, and I agree it's also good to sometimes focus very carefully on internal development.

Pitt, I read somewhere that status relative to your peers has a bearing on relative happiness. There have been scientific studies about that. I don't have any links - maybe someone else does, as that info has been around for a while.

So even in the DR it's likely that those with a bit more money than those around them will tend to be a bit more satisfied with life. It's a limited but real effect. Not the only part of the picture, but one part, and a real one, and a useful one.

On top of that of course are all the logistical benefits, and the ways a creative and insightful person could leverage money towards lifestyle and happiness benefits. That of course is not an automatic given - it's difficult to predict the things that bring long term happiness, and easy to mis-judge how to spend money for increased happiness. It can be done, but that takes careful creative thought.

For instance one way I've recently used money is to set up a second girl in a nearby 2nd apartment. I feel a lot better.

I'm also upgrading my wardrobe and plan to use both the increased confidence of having two girls that love me and looking my best to help with being at my most attractive for when I meet girls. These external situations can help me create further external situations that can increase happiness. I am happier when I date girls with pretty faces and have lots of sex with a variety of women and with women whom I love and who dote on me.

It's true. A bird does need two wings to fly. When describing one wing it's easy to overlook the other. The external architecture can become foundational for future growth and change.

Some guys will find it easier to get in state and swoop. But it's also helpful to build your life to bring about a good state. Some internal magic powers have no external correlate, and vice versa. I can give a hypnotic look that makes a girl weak in the knees, and I can also set up a girl in an apartment and job. Two wings.

At this point in my life I'll still work on both wings, but am very interested to focus on the external stuff. Especially after watching all sorts of HBO and netflix series about gathering power in the world. House of Cards has inspired some big plans in me.

Messages In This Thread