rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Little Girl Ruins Teacher's Life

Little Girl Ruins Teacher's Life

Quote: (06-01-2013 10:06 PM)Edmund Dantes Wrote:  

Teacher Still Suffering For False Molestation Charges

Quote:Quote:

"Mr. Lanigan’s a jerk,” the girl told her friends, according to teachers and trial testimony. “I’m going to make him pay.”

After a second conversation with Lanigan about losing her patrol position, in January 2010, the girl and one of her friends began telling this story: Lanigan had picked up the accuser the day before, during “PE Pals,” in which students help clean up the gym and then are allowed to play there. The girls reported that Lanigan carried her over his shoulders into the main equipment room in the gym, briefly touching her breast and buttocks.

Once in the equipment room, the girls decided, Lanigan laid the accuser on a stack of blue tumbling mats, began massaging her shoulders, then laid on top of her and told her he would “treat her like a queen,” while the other girl stood in the doorway. The accuser said that she tried to get up, but that Lanigan pushed her down and asked where she was going. The accuser said she had patrol duty, and Lanigan then allowed her to leave.

A 12-year old girl falsely accuses her teacher of molestation for disciplining her because she was acting like a cunt. He beat the charges but his life is ruined. No punishment for the girl.

The new generation of females, gentlemen...

The Danish film titled "The Hunt" with Mads Mikkelsen is pretty much about the same thing.

To have to live through this is very difficult. If it was me I would chose not to live with it. I would move to another country.

Messages In This Thread