rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship with your Dad

Relationship with your Dad

Thanks everyone for the advice. I wasn't trying to make this a sob story and get everyone to help me out. Just sharing our relationship. I never talk to anyone about how I feel, but some family members ask and tell me I need to be the bigger man and talk to him first or we'll never get anywhere. Honestly, I think I'll cry when I lock us in a room or go fishing (can't go get drinks since he hasn't had a drop in years) or whatever I decide. It really does hurt me a lot when I think about everything because I just wanted him to talk to me when I was younger. Nothing else, just talk to me and ask questions about how I was doing. Especially since I was his only son for 20 something years (younger half brothers now)At least he didn't walk out on me or beat me or anything like that, I can't complain to much. Maybe I'm being a pussy and shouldn't focus on the past??

Messages In This Thread