rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Higher The Notch Count = More Pussy Thrown At You?

Higher The Notch Count = More Pussy Thrown At You?

Quote: (05-30-2013 02:28 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

How would you act if you had 5 job offers as good or better than your current job lined up?

Subconsciously, everything about you would change. You body language you change. Your facial expression would change. Your dismissiveness of nonsense would change.

Even if your company didn't know about the job offers, they would sense your change and respond accordingly.

Same with women.

After you've gone through a lot, you know you can do it again. You don't care if any given girl walks away.

Meeting girls becomes very, "Take it or leave you." You don't jump like a trained dog at them. They sense this power.

It's the same with fighting. You can tell who has had the most fights because he makes fewer movements. There's no spaz energy or waste of space.

Some science nerds would try to quantify but drawing pictures of body language poses this, but it's more of a feeling.

Women have evolved for tens of thousands of years to select a mate. It's all in their hindbrain and is hormonal/phermones.

(Just like, as men, we've evolved to respond to threats. Nine out of ten times, the guy who gives you the creeps is actually bad news.)

We find these things esoteric or hard to put into words because society does its best to teach us to live in denial of our instincts.

Women remain very instinctual, however, and their radar to select men who are desired by other women is top notch.

Very well said. I make sure to "listen to my gut" / follow my instincts 99% of the time for the reasons you've laid out. I find when I end up going against them, the situation turns out bad in someway and to varying degrees.

Messages In This Thread