rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blue Pill Forum: forums.plentyoffish.com

Blue Pill Forum: forums.plentyoffish.com

Quote: (05-29-2013 11:52 PM)Atilla Wrote:  

Ok, she doesn’t look horrible, and probably better than the average 43-year-old American woman, despite the manjaw,

Oh. My. God.
Are. You. Serious?

Another post just a few above this one said he'd hit it and you say she doesn't look horrible?

Where oh where do you guys live? When I saw this pic, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw she's 43. 43? 40 fucking 3??! I just puked a little in my mouth. She looks easily 55 to me. Look at that neck. EASILY 50. I simply cannot believe that she is actually younger than me.

If this is 43, and worse, if this is 'hittable' by any means, no matter how many drinks, I am never visiting your area. Ever.

I don't mean this as an insult to you guys. Hit what makes you happy. Just saying that if this can get you hard, you guys really, really need to travel! LOL

Are things really that bad in the US that this woman is doable for any reason? Say it ain't so!

Messages In This Thread