rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tiraspol data sheet

Tiraspol data sheet

North Korea...heh

My grandparents were in Moscow once during the 1950s. On the bus, someone covertly handed my grandmother a note in Russian. She later had it translated. It just said "You seem like nice people".

Uzbekistan was sort of bizarre when I went in 2009. It's something like Ukraine but stranger. Their currency's largest bill, 1000 Som, is officially worth 48 cents USD, and unofficially worth much less. Everyone will gladly accept USD and give you much better rate than the official one. Receipts are hand-written because nobody has machines to print receipts. This means you pay whatever they feel like charging you. As a proper dictatorship, there are cops are everywhere, and they will question you. Locals are intrigued with foreigners. Ask a random local for directions and you may get a tour of the city and an invitation to dinner.

Messages In This Thread