rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do men get married?

Why do men get married?

Quote: (05-18-2013 06:26 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Besides, we all know marriage is the bedrock of civilization and without it, fertility rates would plunge and such societies are ultimately self-annihilating. That's basically what's happening in blue state cities in America and in places like Scandinavia. Low marriage rates, low fertility rates, emphasis on personal freedom, and living for one's own pleasure which ultimate means a population that is vanishing off the face of the earth. A woman has from about 18-30 to play that lifestyle, for men, maybe a bit longer. To be perfectly honest, I could never even consider seriously dating a woman who didn't believe in marriage and family. To me that's the essence of what a woman is all about.

I would disagree and say that marriage is a by-product of the real bedrock of civilization, which is agriculture.

Besides, I am glad to see a reduction in birth rates in some countries as, in case you haven't noticed, we are fucking this place up, and it's only going to get worse.

Let's see how a population of ten billion do when we bleed this planet dry and billions of people are forced into migration from coastal communities.

Messages In This Thread