rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LMR everytime!

LMR everytime!

Quote: (05-27-2013 08:30 PM)murrb Wrote:  

I have had the same situation the last 3 girls I have hung out with.

We go on a date and they park at my building. We then walk to the place we are going. Only 1 of the 3 girls got drunk during the date.
All 3 I was able to bring back to my place and get them on my bed. I made out with all three and felt up all three and even got a handjob from one but I absolutely am having zero success with sex on the first date.

I haven't been around enough to know if this is correct or not. I feel like I am doing everything right. They are on my fucking bed but they always put up so much resistance that if I pushed any harder I would feel like I was going too far.

Am I just going to have to suck it up and go on 2 or 3 dates with a girl before sex? I swear they have a fucking rule in there head that tells them "I wont have sex on the first date"

Usually I get frustrated right before the leave and I know i'm not getting any and I just break it off because i'm irritated. Luckily i'm not droppping much money on these girls.

I'm also doing this on the down low so I dont really have that many oppurtunitys to set up POF dates. Maybe 1 day a week where I know i'm safe.

Go read about my last bang on the I Just Had Sex thread. The one about the Indian girl.

I detail how I passed through steep LMR.

Whatever happens, don't get into a logical discussion with her.

Say stuff like, "you're right, we shouldn't do this [Image: wink.gif]" and then do the real talk with your kisses and hands.

Messages In This Thread