rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: "she’s very committed to her career"

Date Lab: "she’s very committed to her career"

I have come to notice that there is a huge group of pretty 17-24 light skin girls that are thin,somewhat feminine and not too bitchy.
Those girls grew up with single moms that had decent salaries (nursing or some shit) so they are not dirt poor and they went to decent high schools.

See when you go to a high school full of pretty white girls,latinas,asians and other light skin girls, guys have a lot of choices ; especially the
" cool guys" or the guys with good looks.

Another thing is that when it comes to black guys a whole lot of them in those middle class high schools are either gay or highly nerdy.
That only leave place for the football guys or regular urban dudes, but there is another problem, many of those guys are beta and don't know shit about game, so they get a hot girl and stick with her.

So if there are any remaining guys that give them the "tingles", those girls have to compete against a bunch of equally attractive girls.

I experienced this shit firsthand when I did my junior/senior years back in '10 and '11, there were a lot of single pretty light girls,latinas and vietnamese girls, a whole lot of betas and probably 10 players in the entire high school, so many girls went to prom alone that now that I think about it,it makes me cringe.

The thing is there are more and more of those girls coming out of high schools, and less "cool dudes"; the ones already in college are not getting any luckier either.

Young 19-26 black guys with muscles,educated and cool are higly in demand. I haven't been in houston for almost 6 months, but man when I get down there I always get my share; plus I speak french and I'm somewhat well travel.

Point is this girl went to UT, she might be one these girls, homie should get the bang easily,no sweat.

boredom is evil

Messages In This Thread