rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why its Okay to be fat (TedxTalks)

Why its Okay to be fat (TedxTalks)

If there's one default reply to anyone who complains like this it should be "fuck your feelings"

Fatness is a character default. She blames the diets instead of herself for not losing weight. "most people gain back the weight they lost on a diet therefore every diet must not work"

I was a fat kid growing up (overweight, not obese like this chick). I was lazy, lacked willpower, ate because I was bored etc. Now I've changed my lifestyle. I'm still lazy (I skip a lot of cardio after my lifting), but I lift, I now prefer real food over junk food. Sometimes I'll get a huge craving, but I'll work around it. I want pizza? Eat nothing but a pizza all day and wash it down with a protein shake. My friends want to go out drinking? Drink low cal drinks and avoid late night food while getting my protein for the day before the booze. It really isn't that hard.

If her statistic about people gaining back weight shows anything it shows that 95% of people are weak.

Messages In This Thread