rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older guy wants younger girl....

Older guy wants younger girl....

Quote: (05-24-2009 12:54 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2009 02:32 AM)Christopher Wrote:  

...Okay....the saga continues.....tonight I was minding my own business-at the clubs...and the usual happens...a super-hot 19-ish girl comes over and wants to put a thing of colored beads around my neck--then later another 10plus nods to her friend then asks me if she can put my cowboy hat on and gets in my lap with her arms around my neck while the friend taks the picture....I am so flabbergasted when stuff like this happens....I ain't interested in getting the numbers of lesser quality girls...but these really cute ones just floor me.....all I had on was a 6dollar black t-shirt, $15 pair of tight faded jeans, scuffed cowboy boots and hat--nothing great about that.......now I got the book--reading it......the courage IS building....we'll see what next time brings.......

So what is your point? You keep posting this stuff about how girls are all over you, yet you do nothing? I don't get it. Why are you posting this? Do you want us to know what a chick magnet you are?

This guy is full of shit man.......

Messages In This Thread