rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blog recommendation: Danger & Play

Blog recommendation: Danger & Play

Where are these young girls getting all of this money to buy her own drinks?

There are 21 year old girls rolling out with black cards?

A lof of girls who are 18-22 don't even have jobs.

Many of my guy friends in their 20s are struggling a bit. I always pick up an extra drink when we're out or a dinner - just as my older friends and mentors did for men when I was younger.

Being young, absent a trust fund, generally means being broke. This is doubly true of girls.

I've seen the personal finances of many young girls and it's not pretty. Most are overdrawn on their accounts, don't make much money, etc.

So if a guy is saying he's dating young feminine girls but not spending money, I will call bullshit every time.

Young feminine girls don't have money to spend. They are living in cramped apartments with too many roommates.

They work at H&M or are entry-level at some ad agency or are receptionists.

And of course the "Seeking Arrangement Game" thread validates all of this.

Wasn't it slubu who had an 18 year old girl over who had never tasted champagne? How is a girl who has never tasted champagne going to drink if you don't buy the drinks?

Young girls are broke. If you want them to drink, you're going to have to buy some drinks.

Pretty straightforward and not debatable by guys who actually date younger girls and don't just pretend to on the Internet.

Messages In This Thread