rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iron Man 3

Iron Man 3

Quote: (05-23-2013 07:01 PM)mymeowcat Wrote:  

So I was banging this blonde hottie today and when we were done --- I asked her out if she wanted to get lunch later in the week and she said yes and then asked me if I wanted to go see Iron Man 3.

The problem is that I am an Asian Male and I know (as in a lot of Hollywood films) there is also a lot derogatory and remarks and scenes, clips ect that directors throw in there for no reason. I find at times me and a WF hottie would be at a movie and suddenly the director throws in something really racist or rather insulting and we just end up looking at each other. Can we say "awkward"? I often wonder why did they even put that in there since it had nothing to do with the story??[Image: angry.gif]

Considering how the main villian is "Mandarin" and Hollywood adds further insults by having a non-Asian play the role ---- I was wondering if there is anything I should be watching out for or if we should just skip the movie.[Image: huh.gif]

um, no dude. nothing to worry about. do some research on the movie.

Tony stark is actually a great role model for asian guys. He's not super macho or hyper masculine, but he's incredibly witty and socially adept. He's also got a rebel streak going which, if asian guys adopt it, contrasts with the "rule-abiding" asian guy stereotype.

Messages In This Thread