rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cook to Bang

Cook to Bang

Quote: (04-01-2013 05:36 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I've seen it before.

Well, the first thing I see on that front page is a bowl of asparagus soup that looks like cat diarrhea. Not exactly libido-inducing. Second, asparagus makes your piss and cum smell like shit, so that's strike two. Three, the other recipes I see on there are just hack versions of classic recipes you'd be better off following.

Good cooking requires finesse. You're better off picking up one of Julia Child's cookbooks or Jacques Pepin's "La Technique".

It makes me want to start my own blog, but I'm too lazy and not exactly short on funds. I am however working on a series for Udemy that I'll share with you and a few others through PM.

When I had these Korean girls over the other night I fed them:

Kusshi oysters on the half shell with a celery-kumquat ponzu.
Seared NY steak a la my method with some arugula, shaved parmesan, maitake mushrooms, and 25-year old balsamic
Chocolate hazelnut tart with salted caramel and pumpkin-seed brittle.

They were elated. If they weren't such goddamn conservative fobs I'm sure I would have gotten more action. One of them is confirmed virgin, I think the other one is too. They told my Korean buddy "If he cooks like this we're coming over all the time."

dude, you are making me hungry. Especially that chocolate hazelnut tart and I don't even really like deserts.

Messages In This Thread