rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Old School Manosphere

Old School Manosphere

Awesome magazine! I'd love to see something similar nowadays! Speaking of which, is there any magazine similar today in the Anglosphere, where they would cover basically all the topics that we talk about in here all day long? A magazine that would be completely un-PC, uber Red Pill? For and by real men! Covering topics like the best places to find the sweetest, most feminine women on the planet. Best ways to reduce taxes and move all our assets to offshore accounts overseas to keep the hands of the vampires away from it. But also on lifestyle design, geo-arbitrage, starting and running online and or offline businesses but also on game and gaming the system in general. That would be an uber bad ass magazine to have!

If such a magazine is not yet available in the Anglosphere, how could we go about making it happen? How much would be required to get it going? Say make it a monthly magazine, we could get a few top contributors to write content for it and sell it on subscription based only, say 20 or 30 bucks a pop. I'm sure we could expand the idea but the premise of it is very sound and would have a huge appeal out there IMO.

That is one project I'd LOVE to get behind and make it see the light! It would be such a game changer and life changer for so many guys out there!

Thoughts guys?

Messages In This Thread