rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Really Happens on Wedding Night

What Really Happens on Wedding Night

Quote: (05-21-2013 03:27 PM)Menace Wrote:  

And then you sort through all your presents. But don't think your new wife is going to use your brand new KitchenAid mixer for anything, this ain't 1955 sweetheart.

Then it will be time to buy a house you can't afford to fill it with lots of nice furniture. You can spend weekends shopping at Crate&Barrel, William Sonoma, and Restoration Hardware. Get all the wicker shit you can handle at Pier 1.

Hang with your other married friends and do boring shit. Go out to eat!! OMG it is so much fun, hey you guys, where did you get those cute curtains??

Hang out with her family! Hang out with your family. Figure out the 10% of them that you can stand; avoid the other 90%.

Get pregnant. Read pre-pregancy books. Accompany her to ob/gyn appointments. Look for cribs and a ton of other expensive baby shit. Do all the pre-natal breathing classes that she will never fucking use.

Baby born. Mark calendar as the end of your sex life. Baby, baby, baby.

Death of your soul. But don't worry, the body will persist for another 30-40 years. Enjoy!

This is hilarious! Pretty much what I hear/see from all of my friends. Still looking for the married man that I would want to trade places with...

Messages In This Thread