rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cold Approach Bitch Shield!!!

Cold Approach Bitch Shield!!!

Quote: (05-21-2013 05:39 PM)GsUp2000 Wrote:  

Ya'll are funny... I do more lurking on here than anything and read what people have to say. I've been baggin women since I came out the womb. My overrall game is tight, i'm not trying to make this a racial issue or nothing. Seriously tho, i'm a Black American dude and we have natural game. So all these little techniques that are said on here are cool, and sometimes i'll learn something here or there maybe. But most of this stuff I already know, and it comes natural. We Black American guys are the biggest players on this planet, each generation passes on game. Most of us already have game, but there are the exceptions. I just wanted to vent more than anything, as I said my game is tight.

I asked really for similar experiences or how have you reacted in similar situations. And like I said not trying to be a dick about it, most white guys have no game generally speaking and don't even approach girls unless drunk. Most guys you see approaching girls out in public are black dudes. Because we have natural game, and have no fear. So I give you guys credit for trying to develop and hone your skills, because your def ahead the game and seek knowledge and understanding. A lot of this stuff is common sense anyways, it's not that hard. You have to have balls more than anything, that's 70% of the battle right there. So relax on trying to tell me about my game, that wasn't the point of this thread. Just sayin...

lol

Messages In This Thread