rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Really Happens on Wedding Night

What Really Happens on Wedding Night

I penned a beta's perspective a la Compliment and Cuddle:

The wedding was really a good time. I saw lots of old friends, and even though my wife wouldn't let them throw me a real bachelor party (I told her they wanted to take me to a strip club and she almost threw her phone at me!), I really enjoyed our golf weekend instead. My family, friends, and everyone at work has started treating me differently - better! - since getting married as well. It's like I've achieved something significant in life, entered the second stage of life, and have REALLY become the man I was meant to be.

We had our honeymoon on a nice beach in Florida. We were going to go to Italy, but since we'll be putting a down payment on our new house soon, we needed to save some money. On our wedding we were both so tired that the typical "wedding night fireworks" didn't occur, but we MORE than made up for it and had sex three times (!) that week while on honeymoon. Once, as we were walking back from the beach, I tried to get frisky with my new wife and pulled her into the bushes near the boardwalk. After making out and getting my dick hard, she stopped abruptly with a smirk on her face and reminded me that she's a lady and only makes love in a proper bed. She immediately walked back to the boardwalk where people were walking and I had to hold my beach towel over my boner as I rushed to catch up with her. So embarrassing! I'll have to remember that and not make that mistake again in the future...I'd hate her to think she married a neanderthal!

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Messages In This Thread