rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Revisiting The Clinton/Lewinsky Fiasco

Revisiting The Clinton/Lewinsky Fiasco

Nice write-up and on the mark when it comes to the ridiculous ways feminists "analyzed" the Clinton scandal (I put that word in quotes because what they did is hardly analysis). But I have to disagree about Hillary -- which is spelled with the letter "l" twice, by the way.

She might be an unbearable old bat now, but she was reasonably hot when she was younger -- see this link). Put that together with her alleged bisexuality (more common today than it was then) and it's little wonder Bill Clinton went for her. Who know what they hell they got into personally before they entered politics?

But she didn't age well. And the steeliness that can seem sexy in a college girl is pretty repulsive in the thirtysomething woman. So my guess is that when he started noticing that is when he started looking elsewhere. An autobiography by Hillary is due out in a year or so, and it's being reported there will be an admission of her bisexuality to stave off the inevitable surprises that will surface if she runs for president.

Messages In This Thread