rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ugly People Having Kids

Ugly People Having Kids

Quote: (05-20-2013 03:16 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I haven't read through this entire thread, but I pretty much rated it 1 star from the get go, (no offense Soup, you're one of my favorite poster in the game forum). I don't get what the point of this thread is, what's with all the hatred towards ugly and fat people? I understand fat people can at least make an effort to lose weight, but why hate on those who were unfortunate to lose out in the "genetic lottery"? It's not like we get to choose our looks, height, IQ, and dick length at birth, otherwise all guys would be walking around at 6 ft. 5 in., ripped to shreds, looking like Brad Pitt, with 9 in. shlongs.

If two ugly people get together and want to procreate, I say more power to them, it's their lives, and they can't do whatever they want with them. I believe everyone on this earth is entitled to happiness, and yes that includes, the ugly, fat, handicapped, etc.

What's your solution Soup, do you think all ugly people should just do everyone a favor and put a gun to their heads and blow their brain out? That's my point, it's stupid to even start a thread like this, because their is no point to it. There's nothing positive or constructive that can come from it.

Shit, I'm definitely not the most attractive man out there, but I can at least be thankful to be at least average or above average in most categories. I try to remain humble and if anything feel compassion for those less well off than me, whether that be because they were born ugly, poor, had a fucked up family, etc., I can imagine what it would be like to put myself in their shoes, and maybe you should try it too.

You should read the rest of thread because there were some enlightening posts about how this stuff works (for me at least). My first post was with the understanding that there would be a strong connection between parents looks and the child's looks. Apparently, it's much more random than that.

But, to a larger point about having kids.. in general I'm against having kids. If you make a living person suffer against their will, you go to jail. For most people, I believe that life is majority pain and suffering and that the world is getting more fucked up. Putting a potential person in harm's way is just as bad.

As far as knowingly messing with a potential person's life goes, what happens if we take a more extreme example?

If a woman takes drugs while she is pregnant and her baby comes out all fucked up because of it, should she not be held responsible?

Let's say the baby is 2 min out of the woman's body after pregnancy:

If you take an actual baby and shake it until it's brain gets scrambled, should you not be held responsible? You will go to jail, or be killed.

Messages In This Thread