rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

have you ever turned down a sure thing?

have you ever turned down a sure thing?

Quote: (05-20-2013 01:32 AM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2013 04:36 AM)DrZoidberg Wrote:  

I have. I literally just had her. she was drunk, naked, in my bed, waiting to be fucked. we'd already agreed upon what would happen. then she said one thing, and suddenly I found her attitude unacceptable. I could have brushed it off and fucked her. in that moment, I knew it. but I said, "you know what dude? you're already irritating me." she said "fine I'll just leave" so I went in the other room, she got dressed, and left. I felt bad about it. not the first time I passed on a sure thing, but it was the first time I felt bad.

what did she say? depending on what she said, i might be agreeing with you, or not.

Generally, I consider it a sign of maturity to look at what the other person's intent was: were they trying to be deliberately shitty? If so, then sure, tell her to get off on your shoe. If you are taking offense when none was meant, then yeah, that is your bad.

well basically she started bitching because I put my hand on her neck. I wasn't choking her or anything, just sorta pushed her back against the bed. usually girls like when I do dominant things like that, at the very least they just brush it off, but this chick made a HUGE deal about it.

I'd already been on one "date" with this girl, and to be honest aside from the fact that I wanted to fuck her, there was literally nothing else I liked about her. I found her attitude to be very combative, bitchy, and irritating. she had no humor, nothing interesting to say, so pretty much it was a one sided conversation the whole time. she didn't smile at all. she never asked me a single question, and when I'd ask her things she'd give a minimal response. she was even critical of some of the things I talked about on the date. I wanted to get up and leave at several points, but I didn't. I thought if I got a bang out of it, that would make up for things.

anyway she texted me afterwards saying she'd had a great time and everything. she was the one who asked me out and displayed all the interest, I barely displayed any in her at first and wouldn't have gone out with her otherwise. anyway after the date, I basically told her I'd fuck her, but I didn't really wanna go on another date with her because I felt we had no chemistry. that's basically just my way of saying I found her presence to be about as charming as insect bites. anyway, she seemed disappointed at first that I didn't wanna be her soul mate, but then she started sending me dirty texts, pics, etc, and basically said she was DTF. that night we were both pretty drunk (I got drunk AFTER I got home though) and she sent me a text that said "wanna do it?" I'd had a brutal night, I thought maybe fucking her would make me feel better.

anyway that's a bit more information than you asked for. but I figured this would put things into perspective for you a bit better and give you some context. it wasn't just what she said. it was the look on her face, and the tone she took with me. if she wanted to fuck, all she had to do was keep her mouth shut. I was a bit bummed out about this for awhile. usually in the past when I was in a situation like that, I'd just power through it and do it for the notch. in that moment though, I just wanted her out of my fucking house. I'm getting to a point where I care less about notches...and my tolerance for bitchiness has basically gone to zero. I'll be damned if I put up with it in my own house, in my own bed.

Messages In This Thread