rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do people still pay for PUA training?

Do people still pay for PUA training?

Honestly, i know people who would actually pay that money and use the information from it to good use.

These guys are your classic omegas. The honest, "nice", typically very intelligent in their field (engineers) who are socially awkward and get shamed for trying to exercise their manhood.

They made it 50% of the way. They're talented and focus their energies on being the man in a particular field but are afraid to exercise that drive outside of it in life.

My one friend was like this. Made it all the way through college until his senior year to lose his virginity (drunken hook up too).

When we lived together, he asked me serious questions about how to socialize and talk to women. As smart and talented as the guy was, he had zero game and was uncomfortable talking to women outside of a formal setting. I helped him start a foundation through my own stories of trial and error (before i got into red pill and pick up) which kick started him to get the courage to start talking to women.

A lot of these guys lack role models. Women always have a "group" they can role model themselves off of. Most places for men to do that are either gone or shunned away. Learning how to attract women is only one aspect of this group learning that men could learn just by hanging out and get from just shooting the shit.

My dream would be to develop a life course and teach socializing at STEM research institutions to the uber nerdy kids. More of a, "get balance in your life and acquire inner confidence (eg game)." I'd do it for free if i was retired. These individuals are the people who sustain the life blood of our country and truly innovate.

It would be in our best interest for them to be able to discern a good woman from a bad one by means of helping these guys not settle on one girl because they think they'll never find another.

Messages In This Thread