rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do men get married?

Why do men get married?

Another dumb question from me, it might seem.

But I am confused. Why do people commit to a woman when they know deep down that she will be repulsive to them past the age of 40 (in my case anything above 30)?

The reason I ask is because if physical attraction will not be a part of the deal for the majority of the marriage - then why don't men just marry their best friends and agree to see hookers on the side? At least you might get on better with your best friend than you would with a wife.

It seems to me that getting married is almost like saying you are asexual. Since you signing up to a situation where you will be spending the majority of your life with a woman you don't find attractive.

And to agree to that is to suggest that sex doesn't matter much to you in the first place.

Anyway - apologies for the dumb question. It is just that I always get stuck on the things that over people take for granted.

Messages In This Thread