rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Starting a cycle of Epistane ( Legal Steriod)

I'm Starting a cycle of Epistane ( Legal Steriod)

Disclaimer: I do not advocate use of anabolic steriods on this forum. This thread is meant to serve as an Infosheet of first hand experience on Epistane

I will be starting my first cycle of Epitiostanol on Monday ! Epistane is a pro-hormone and anti-estrogen which is sold as a dietary supplement under the brand name Epistane.

I have been lifting for 2 years & have hit plateaus on all of my lifts since February. After months of research and deliberation I have come the conclusion that the last chapter of the journey towards my dream body can not be achieved without roids.

Some might call me out on this defeatist mentality. I will accept constructive criticism.

In any case, starting today for the next 6 weeks I will be documenting everything related to this drug. Side effects & any changes in behavior, muscle/ bodyfat levels, blood pressure, libido, hairloss ... you name it.

My account will be completely neutral and I will neither encourage nor discourage anybody from going on a cycle regardless of the final results.

Thanks brahs !

Messages In This Thread