rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Birmingham UK

Birmingham UK

I don't remember meeting any EE girls in B-ham, but the nightlife is concentrated on that one street. New Street is where I stayed, and walked to the party district. The Bull Ring was a great relief price wise, compared to London. People used to hit up Wetherspoon's to get primed on the cheap, which was probably my downfall. Skip it, and go out late, working on the main clubs, then hit it hard in the after hours spots. Day game was easy for me due to having an accent and sense of style. Sometimes it was too much. And back then I was too much of an idiot to have a back story. Dumbass.

My numbers were lower there than in the North, or London. People were friendly, but almost shocked I was there. And I stayed in the Britannia Hotel, which DLV'd me to death. Fuck it, it was cheap. Across from it was the Yard of Ale, which had an IRA bombing back when. Creepy place.

Well, that's all I remember, hope it helps.

Messages In This Thread