rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[LTR] Chauvinist problems

[LTR] Chauvinist problems

I agree that my approach is "weak", but that is the whole point here. Of course I could scream at her when she brings it up and make her submit, but it's self-defeating. I don't want to be in a LTR with a woman whom I have to control that way. One day, almost guaranteed when people spend many years together, a point will come when for some reason I will feel bad or tired and I am unable to handle a shit test (even though passing it is the right thing to do). Do I really want to have a woman who will threaten to break up with me because I didn't shout at her or preemptively threaten her with leaving (or because she went through with a crazy ultimatum)? Hell no.

Quote:Dalrock Wrote:

The foundation for her commitment to your marriage shouldn’t be your game. If she is only one, or a few, or even 50 failed shit tests away from walking away from her sacred vow and/or whoring around, then she isn’t a wife, she is a whore. Don’t marry a whore.
http://dalrock.wordpress.com/2010/11/19/...your-wife/

That's the only reason why I gave her so many chances to talk it over, behave reasonably and not force me to either agree with her ridiculous demand or shout and kick her out. She failed all of them, but I think a woman who is otherwise good to me deserves a chance to turn around.

Supeficially, it looks like the same lose-lose bet like with those women who constantly shit test men - either men are alpha and dump them, or they're beta and give in to their demands, so she becomes disgusted by him - either way, the woman loses. However, the difference is that I'll just find another girl and be happy if she dumps me over this (or I dump her, as my patience has expired completely). Unlike her, I have no expiry date.

p.s. for the record, we don't live together.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread