rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are the best RVF posters from Cali?

Why are the best RVF posters from Cali?

Lived in NYC. Soup is spot-on. LOTS more diversity than any place else in the U.S. In LA, you get Asians and Persian girls and Latinas (well, Mexicanas, and a few from other Central American countries...not so many from South American countries). But in NYC you get that, plus all the hot eastern European girls. Oh sure, you see some Russians in Miami (Sunny Isles, Hallandale) and LA, but in NYC you can't turn around without bumping into a tall, thin, large-breasted, angular-faced Polish or Czech or Russian beauty. It's heaven. BUT, we also have some of the loudest, most annoying, most inappropriately egotistical 4s and 5s you ever laid eyes on!! Only in Brooklyn would a skank like Leah Dunham delude herself into thinking"Yeah, I'm hot!".

I liked Miami even better than NYC. Lived there for a long time. You don't get the diversity you get up in NYC - few Asians, few Indians, few Eastern Europeans (who mostly stick to their own community). BUT, you get some of the hottest Latinas! Cuban girls are the most numerous, and they blow Mexican chicks away! You also get a lot of Brazilians, Venezuelans (hottest girls in Latin America, for my money), Columbians, etc. And, because the culture is very south-of-the-border, the girls are feminine. Also, because its hot and humid year round, they wear PRACTICALLY NOTHING!

LA has consistency going for it, and the attitudes aren't too bad. But you still get a lot of star-struck bitches who want to fuck someone who can advance their fledgling acting careers (by fledgling, I mean they are waitresses hoping to blow the right director and land a part). LA attitude is somewhere between NYC (where its all about money and Wall Street) and Miami (where there is no attitude, just can you show her a good time).

For my money, I'll take Miami, then LA, then NYC.

Messages In This Thread