rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are the best RVF posters from Cali?

Why are the best RVF posters from Cali?

Quote: (05-15-2013 01:05 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

I think this thread brings up an interesting point: the relationship between location of upbringing/game practice and the resulting style.

It's hard for me to relate, I've lived in five different states, some for over 20 years, some for only a year or so, from the South the to the upper North East. I've yet to experience the West Coast though...

Midwest = dork game. You wear khakis and polo shirts. Make sure your brown shoes match your brown belt. Blown out.

South = chivalry game. They get the girl drawn in with a, "Hey, pretty lady." Then they talk about how the SEC is the toughest conference and how unfair it is that USC goes to the national championship after playing teams like Oregon. Blown out.

NYC = direct, non-stop approaches. They won't take no for an answer. Similar to Brazil game. Lots of make-outs but not many closes.

West Coast = relaxed, no hurries, there's always tomorrow, some palm reading and horoscope talk. Closest thing to European game in the U.S. Works the best.

Messages In This Thread