rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are the best RVF posters from Cali?

Why are the best RVF posters from Cali?

I know Mike is trolling since he's planning his America exit, but west coast is not. He's may be right on many of his points, but why the passionate identification with a state? If you were born with noble blood, i could see bragging about that, but this is no different than arguing about sports team. Cali people are in the same exclusive club as, what, 30 MILLION people.

That said, I do think I'd have to adapt much more to get laid in LA than an east coast city. Logistics is a huge determinant of success, and it doesn't seem like LA has it, but for the same reason you say that the world is impressed with people from cali, you could easily argue that an east coaster not from nyc has to have that much tighter game to achieve the same level of success.

In my experience, west coast players are more smooth and muscular while east coast players are more methodical and persistent.

Messages In This Thread