rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are the best RVF posters from Cali?

Why are the best RVF posters from Cali?

Said it earlier will say it again.

If you make it in California you will make it anywhere.

On another note, notice how the Cali repped people (Cali vs, California is a myth btw, what is true is people who say "hella" are from the Bay Area) are not broke either?

You need everything to survive in California, game, decent looks, money.

In NYC don't bother booking a hotel.

Anyone who cares about how they pronounce their city or state is generally just a joke though. Frisco, the city, hella, whatever who gives a shit.

Quote: (05-15-2013 11:29 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

To answer my own question.

Why did Arnold come to California?

Why does everyone in the U.S. and world want to come to California?

People who dream and think big come to California.

So naturally the guys who come to California are more likely than others to be visionaries.

People can shit on Facebook, but it was a revolution. Apple was a revolution. Google was a revolution.

Tesla is in California.

Gangster rap is from California.

Free love, hippies, the Summer of Love...California.

Marijuana usage was normalized in California. Adults here don't hide drug use. I can tell professionals that I rolled and no one bats and eye and most wish they had been there.

So even though California has problems, the kind of people who come to California are those who feel like they don't have enough room for their minds to grow in other areas. People from California want more.

Thus, things that might seem off the wall to the rest of the country (bodybuilding, drug use, game) are par for the course here.

Go to Iowa and say, "I read some article on the Internet about meeting women. Let's try this," and some macho repressed homosexual might not be friends with you.

Say that out here and guys will say, "Cool, man, try it and let me know what you think."

The state of California is ruining everything but the people remain open-minded and visionary. Hence the domination.

Messages In This Thread