rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are the best RVF posters from Cali?

Why are the best RVF posters from Cali?

?

You really want to see my dick in some chick? PM me your phone number and I'll send you sex videos from my trips.

Is that what you meant by steak.

No east coast guy (who has lived on both sides) has come to the rescue saying it is harder out there versus the west side. Everyone who has lived on both sides knows the truth so???? The average California person gets smashed and turns into a pussy, the guys who survive are top tier.

Feel free if you really want to see that shit. I'll wait until some east coast guy comes on to claim that it's harder out there. Again. Crickets.

Now you'll do your usual drama stuff trying to derail and no one is coming to the rescue. The truth is the truth. Is what it is. West Side

Quote: (05-15-2013 09:10 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2013 09:05 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2013 09:01 AM)soup Wrote:  

So what would you suggest a NYC guy do if he was going to LA?

It's the same usual game just harder, worse logistics more competition, need to be fit.

Basically all the shit on this forum. (Note San Jose is worse than LA)

Finally, go through trip reports on Cali guys they give you more execution data, I got no use for hearing some dude's story of lays. I already believe he got laid because i'm not a hater, what i'm interested in is execution.

If I want to be entertained I'll go to a clown show.
So no links huh? You guys are selling the sizzle not the steak.

Messages In This Thread