rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data sheet: ultimate HIGH END Manila guide

Data sheet: ultimate HIGH END Manila guide

Quote: (05-13-2013 10:08 PM)Thug Muffin Wrote:  

Scotian,

I'm still up in the air about Cebu after your description about it. If I'm not hanging out in a nice beach area I'd rather not hang out in a crappy city. From your description it seems like the Fort area is a pretty nice area altogether.

I am thinking of going to Boracay though for 2-3 days. I don't dive but I love to snorkel and booze it up. Boracay sounds like a good place to do both. I'm just worried about getting bored after a day though. I read that there are a lot of Russians that travel to the island so I'm not sure if thats true or not. A Russian flag would be nice though.

The general consensus on Boracay is that its best to bring a girl there, which shouldn't be hard to arrange, all girls want to go to Boracay. I had fun there, its very nice but quite expensive, I stayed on the beach in station one at the White Sands de Boracay hotel, I think I got it for about 1500P although they quoted me 2500P at the start.

Cebu is a dump but its a gold mine for girls, a couple of days there would be alright, you can meet chicks there and bring them to Mactan island beaches, up near the airport. Cebu is also a good base to travel to other cities by boat (Bohol, Dumaguete, etc) or to fly from.

Messages In This Thread