rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You get her on a date... then what?

You get her on a date... then what?

So lately, I have been able to get girls out on dates, but my hit rate isn't as good as I'd like it to be on these dates. I can't seem to escalate properly using both physical and conversational escalation, plus I'd like to hear about how some of you guys build comfort and keep the attraction pot going at the same time, so as to build a strong connection and then smash. I will admit, my sexual frame isn't as strong as I'd like it to be in the beginning since these are couchsurfing and social circle sort of hookups/meetups. I've got two coming up this week, one a coffee date (I know) and one a night date.

I've read the First Date bang thread and I've applied the techniques that I could (seating, venue picking) but I have a long way to go. My achilles heel is conversation - what kind of topics do you guys bring up? This is kind of a weak spot of mine. I'd like some help with emotionally stimulating conversation topics. Also, kino - if you haven't kissed before, how soon into the date? Kino escalation before the kiss?

If there's anything else you'd like to talk about I'm all ears. [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread