rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to take out a loan when you don't have a job?

How to take out a loan when you don't have a job?

Quote: (05-12-2013 06:19 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2013 11:57 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Jim you didn't arrest shit it's civil and the debt will follow you until
You settle or pay it or charge off don't come here and white knight for banksters the charge high intrest.. Why? Cause they get fucked sometimes. They'll fuck you given the chance so save your shit for some cop forum

El, loan fraud is criminal. Look it up on the google. Of course, they have to prove there was fraud.

Lots of shit's illegal. If I was scared and followed laws I would've been a broken man most of my life.

Anyway back to Jim.. So some half assed finance co calls your police station and tells them Alberto may have falsified some shit to get his money you guys bow down and go bust him?? First off they wouldn't waste their time second it's civil. When you guys get involved you are straight up white knighting. Do you want me to make a thread about how many times an officer has targeted me for personal reasons? I'm not here to do that or share real shady tricks. That one is very low level shit like check kiting which also is not going to put you in jail ever if done right.

When you sign something after being solicited for an advance on credit card sales it's risky and the fine print goes in favor of the solicitor. They deserve a little fuck once in a while. These people are all way bigger scumbags than Alberto trust me

Who said he had no intentions of paying it back anyway? His credit score is 750 he must pay his bills at some point.

Messages In This Thread