rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Guys (40+)

Older Guys (40+)

Quote: (05-10-2013 04:48 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2013 02:09 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

You're right in saying that many girls like older guys just because of a simple attraction. But, other girls like older guys because they have never felt love and affection from a man. They crave an older masculine presence.

So if a girl has had a good relationship with her dad she will no longer crave love and affection from a man?

I never said that.

Quote: (05-10-2013 04:48 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

If they got their needs met at a young age, then they are met once and for all and finally for ever after?

I never said that either.

You are putting words in my mouth.

I agree with everything else in your post.

I said, "some girls like older guys just because of a simple attraction. But, some girls like older guys because they have never felt love and affection from a man"

So, in other words, some girls like older guys because of daddy issues and some like older guys just because. You explained the "just because" part.

I agree that it's hardwired into all of them. Some just want it/need it more then others. The ones that "need it" are often the ones with issues.

Messages In This Thread