rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When to Walk Out on (Online) Dates?

When to Walk Out on (Online) Dates?

I recently tried to meet some girls via Badoo, and the first one, which I firstly met in a bar for a drink and was really hot (was already a 9 considering some old pics, now should be a 7...), invited me to her place for a bottle of wine and a movie.

I thought, fuck it, lets go. Did not carry any credit cards or valuable assets with me (you never know what a stranger will do when you go to the toilet) and decided to try my luck.

As I already knew, despite she was 25, she already had a baby, which started crying right after I arrived. Then, some awkward things happened:

She asked me if I used to go to stripclubs. When I answered that I only went to one in my town (which is true, I am not a big fan), she asked me who I talked to there. When I answered "she was a Brazilian chick with some ugly face and big boobs", she replied "ah yes, carmen!", and fuck it, she was right, it was her name.

Then she starts asking me about how many girls I had sex with before, if I did anal sex, and stuff like that, and suggesting that she had already fucked many and many guys. At this stage, of course giving straight answers is not the right to manage the conversation, so I remained calm and saying the usual stuff "come on, that's an intimate question, ahah, I will tell you that other day", and trying to talk about other stuff. But it was really not possible. Unless if I wanted to talk about the baby (which was quite cute actually, and rather unlucky to have this mom) or her divorce with the ex-husband.

When she tolds me that she was in germany, france and ireland before, I ask her "and what did you do there?", she makes a pause for some seconds, and then answers "hmm... one day I will tell you... those were crazy times".

So, I think it was possible to reach this deduction: probably ex-whore who has to stay in Portugal because of this family issue, and cannot go to prostitution places (or semi-pros places) in order not to lose the child in court. So she is using Badoo in order to get some "long-lasting" clients.

Deduction confirmed the next day: she asked me for 80 euros to pay her rent. Fortunately this crazy event only costed me the gas to drive to her place and a 5 euros bottle of cheap white wine... ah yes, and some 3 euros with beers the first date. But according to her conversation, she had already many male friends ("my friends are mostly male, Frank....." - run away from this kind of girls!!![Image: smile.gif], so I am pretty sure some of them are eager to pay her drinks, dinner, the rent, etc. In this case, I think they probably even manage to bang her, since she most probably is a legitimate whore.

Anyhow, it's cheaper and more cost-efficient to actually bang non-retired prostitutes than to take this woman for dinners and stuff.

PS: I did not bang at her place, all the conversation sounded a bit too much depressing or disturbing for my taste, big turn-off.

Messages In This Thread