rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chill with the female hate and feminist threads

Chill with the female hate and feminist threads

Quote: (05-09-2013 09:12 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2013 09:22 PM)Dexter Morgan Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2013 08:09 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

That's ridiculous. I can most certainly hate a shark, or any other animal. Why should a man give a shit if it's their fault or not?

Sure, but you can also hate the rain, the ocean, and other forces of nature. But you're wasting your mental energy (not to mention, being a fool) if you spend your time thinking "That damn rain - it came down just to ruin my day!!". Likewise, a shark doesn't plot to eat you...it probably doesn't know it ate you...it acts on instinct, not introspection. Well, women aren't animals, but they do act on instinct, more than they realize.

Not necessarily true either. Many a great man have been motivated by their hatred and anger to accomplish great things.

I'm not anti-anger and I hate many people. I'm just saying, I don't resent women for being scandalous because that is there nature. The story of Adam and Eve is allegorical; even ancient peoples knew that women were not the most trustworthy people and so they kept a close eye on their women (even more necessary in the days before DNA testing [Image: confused.gif] ), and they CERTAINLY didn't allow them in positions of power. http://www.potw.org/archive/potw96.html

Messages In This Thread