rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What happens when we die?

What happens when we die?

All I will say on the matter, as I really don't want to go off on one, is that I believe there's a certain "energy" in the universe that we feel subconsciously that science can't explain. Things like having a good or bad feeling about something, projecting ideas into the world using the power of thought and then those ideas and thoughts manifesting into reality, the law of attraction, karma, natural instinct, etc.

I was in a car accident in 2009 and the girl sitting next to me in the back of the car was flung straight out of the back window. When we all got out of the car, she was laying in a heap 30-40 yards away motionless. 3 others all panicked and one rushed over to her to see but I stood next to the car for maybe 3 seconds just looking and a voice came into my head and just said "she's fine. Go to the road". So I did, and I lit up my phone and started waving it to get the attention of passing cars (this was a single carriageway in the middle of the countryside, no street lights). Within 2 minutes, about 15 cars had pulled up and 3 of them, in 3 separate cars, just happened to be off duty paramedics with their equipment in their cars. I can't explain that voice in my head, or the feeling of knowing to go to the road to flag the cars down, or the likelihood of the 3 paramedics turning up like that, or how I knew the girl was fine (she'd broken her collar bone, arm, cracked a couple of ribs, took a nasty blow to her head and was in intensive care overnight but she was back at work 10 days later), but the whole thing I was acting off of a different force that I just can't explain.

Also, my grandfather told me a story about when his mum died. He said he was in the kitchen making lunch at his house when all of a sudden a really bad feeling came over him, he became depressed and empty. He then got a call not long after saying that his mum had died. She lived over 100 miles away from him. I don't know how you can explain that.

I think something happens when we die. Our bodies will cease to exist but some other part of us lives on. I'm gonna read those links you've put up now.

Messages In This Thread