rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Simple (Online) Experiment in Being Handsome

A Simple (Online) Experiment in Being Handsome

Quote: (05-09-2013 02:29 AM)Norset Wrote:  

What WestCoast said.. Contacts and a fitting haircut gave me maybe +2 facial points.. (4-5 to 6-7). Decent enough to get work done. I've had a few really good looking friends who also knew game, and who helped me out. Same applies to body, but there you can gain maybe 3-4 points by lifting and eating right... endless possibilities! Progressing with what you got gives you a lot of happiness; hard to compare to naturally aesthetic people but I'll take it!

Good for you man.No where did I say good looking guys can't have game either. Ideally you got both.

Why the hell would anyone not want to learn how to be an attractive man? I don't really understand. I can rate a guy on the 1-10 scale in 15 seconds. This is also why I can help with clothing color choice, and proportions as well.

If I can't tell who is attractive... I can't make myself more attractive. Pretty simple concept.

Messages In This Thread