rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chill with the female hate and feminist threads

Chill with the female hate and feminist threads

Quote: (05-07-2013 02:26 PM)Burdflu Wrote:  

Interestingly, there seems to be a backlash here against MRA /MGTOW.

I have a theory that perhaps you or others can comment on:

I think that there are two main varieties of MRAs. There is the guy who says "WTF happened??" to society. The MRA who looks at how women file 2/3 of divorces b/c they KNOW they will get the house, the kids, the child-support, maybe some alimony, and says "WTF?". Guys who wonder why every college and every company and every gov't has an office to deal with "discrimination against WOMEN!", when women are 60% of college graduates, can get you fired or arrested at will, etc. These guys wonder how society went from relatively normal male/female relationships just 40-50 years ago to what we have now: Fathers are the guys who visit their kids every other weekend and write a check for $8,000 a month. I find these MRAs pretty rational. They still LOVE women, love to have sex with women, chase women...they even hold out hope they'll find a reasonable one. But they learn game b/c they know women trade up, they KNOW they need to protect their money from women, they are self-aware and realistic about the nature of men and women. They HATE how divorce courts and family courts have become "the place where men's money gets redistributed to women". I'm pretty OK with this group - they still love women, but they know what's going on in the world.

But the other MRA is, well, not a happy guy to begin with. He NEVER had any luck with women. Instead of learning and advocating game, he rather say "It's no use! You can't date women! You can't even LOOK at a woman any more! Too dangerous!!" In my mind, these guys are just making excuses. They are just garden-variety losers. They NEVER did well with women, and if they lived in some imaginary pre-feminist utopia 75 yrs ago, they still wouldn't have gotten dates. These guys are hiding behind men's rights to cover up deficiencies in their own selves, deficiencies they are unwilling to try to remedy through continuous self-improvement. These so-called MRA's couldn't get laid in a women's penitentiary with a carton of cigarettes!

The latter group annoy me, as well. You may throw eggs at them...

Messages In This Thread