rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NBA Thread

The NBA Thread

Quote: (05-07-2013 04:26 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I was very surprised by the bulls win in Miami last night. Very good job by them. I didn't see the game because I thought Miami had it for sure. They may give Miami a run for their money, but at the end of the day, Miami still has this series, though I would like to see the Bulls take it.

And what a game and comeback between the GSW and Spurs. This it going to a be great series. I say Spurs take it though. The playoffs just got interesting folks.

Yeah, the Spurs just showed GSW that they are not the Nuggets. What's with Jackson playing Curry 57 minutes? Dude was completely gassed in the 4th and the 2 OTs. I will stick with Spurs in 5 or 6.

Also, I expect Miami to comes out guns blazing. As I said previously, I had Miami in 6 but now wouldn't surprise me if they finish the Bulls in 5. If Chicago does beat Miami it will be the biggest upset or one of the biggest upsets in NBA history.

I am really looking for a Spurs Miami finals. Two teams that move the ball, good defense and LeBron in his prime.

Messages In This Thread