rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to game Russian girls

How to game Russian girls

Quote: (05-07-2013 09:47 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2013 09:12 AM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

I think some key lines from Bang Ukraine pretty much applies to Russian women too especially the ones 25 plus in age.

1) "A Ukrainian women will not go out with a man who decreases her chance for a more comfortable life"

2) "Women evaluate a man's worth not just based on personality or ability to please them sexually but rather how well they could provide financially for them in the future"

I totally disagree. Russians are not Ukrainians. All of the 25 yo + russian women that I've fucked (and without bragging, there was more than a few) had NO materialistic expectations. They had good jobs, they had a busy cultural and social life, they travelled a lot, they already had access to the best their society has to offer, the bills were paid, and they only felt that the one thing they missed out in life was romance and adventures. And they didn't expect the relationship to last forever, but just to enjoy the ride. As a side note, they were NOT easy targets. They looked for similarly well-appointed men of same cultural and social level -for those mid to upper class russian women, anything less is not a man worth fucking. BTW I think that a lot of guys get the impression that Russian women are easy targets. But they are not. And most CERTAINLY not if they are 8+.

What you wrote is surely true for Ukrainian MILFs in Harkov or Nikolaiev working a modest job, having difficulties to make ends meet, single with a kid, ect, but it's definitely not true for most of the women you can meet in Moscow or Piter.

Prosol, can you give an opinion on how a Russian in Moscow or Piter would view an English teacher in those cities? Would you be limited to =<7s unless you go to a provincial town?

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Messages In This Thread