rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh and his American women posts

Roosh and his American women posts

Quote: (02-17-2011 03:18 PM)DanDeLaCruz Wrote:  

Guys, it all comes down to environmental factors that are out of your control. Anything that is external to you (male-female ratios) is out of your control, and the truth is, when it comes to dating environments, and the male-famale dynamic, your working with a handicap in most places in the USA. The aspect of game and personal developement is all great and it does help, but it's only 50% of the equation, and in some cases, I would argue a lot less. The other part of the equation involves the dating environment locally, and big macro factors, that inevitabily trickle down into micro factors.

I'll just name a few factors that influence most dating environments in the USA and that are far different in other places. Keep in mind there are many factors, and most of them are not in your favor in the USA:

1. Feminism - Feminism was born in the USA and it's far overshot it's original intension of giving females equal rights. You all know the deal here, I don't have to go any further into this one.

2. Obesity - The USA is the fatest country in the world per capita. And the problem is that many of those places like Alabama, Arkansas, etc. Those small town places have the highest obesity rates. I'm sure you'll be able to find some sweat girls like Mixx says, but there is no comparison to small towns, or big cities in other places like Eastern Europe and Latin America.

3. Ratios - I've never heard anyone talk about this except me, but the main reason the ratios are so off in countries like the USA is because of the economy. Do you guys know how many millions and millions of men have immigrated to the USA over the past 30 - 50 years. The ratio of male to female migration is insane. Truth is that when it comes to migration the first ones to take the plunge are the men, the women stay home to take care of the families, which is why if you step into any immigrant community in the USA, italian, irish (ever watched gangs of new york?), polish, latin american, jamaican, etc the ratios are horrible. It's even worse if you live in highly industrialized ares where there is a bigger demand for male labor, like places with a lot of factories, big ports, construction, etc. Did you guys see pictures of those immigrants that got killed in mexico while they were trying to cross the boarder? The ratio was like 30 guys and a couple of women, that's just how it is and has been in the USA for decades. It's just a fact of life, the bees go where the honey is, and that's the same reason countries like Germany and England, and even Spain have ratio problems (maybe not as much as the USA) it's because their men don't leave because of the good economy and more men come because of the good economy. BTW most of the men who immigrate are young single guys, and even if they aren't single, you think they don't want to chase pussy while they're here?

I'll just throw in an extra environmental factor for you and this one applies to Latin America.

4. Height - I'll use Roosh as an example. I'm not sure how tall Roosh is, but he's probably 6' tall. Well while traveling through europe, especially in those northern european countries Roosh won't have a height advantage, in fact he might feel a bit short compared to what he feels in the USA because the average height in these countries is very high. But in Latin America the average height is a lot less. In some countries like ecuador, if you're 6' tall, your like a giant. We all know that height is a BIG BIG factor in your attraction to women. So this is just another environmental factor.

All these things and many many more that I haven't mentioned for the sake of not writing a book on this thread, are out of your control, but what you can control is which environment you place yourself in. You can learn all the game you want, you're not going to get laid the way you'd like at west point or an engrineering school, on USA naval ship, or in prision. These are exagerated examples but you get my point: environment matters.

So let me finish off with this thought. Put yourself if the sweat pants and flip flops of an attractive American girl in any big city USA. First off, a lot of the other women are fat, so they can't compete with you, second the ratio of men to women is already off so another factor in your favor, but factor in that as a woman you'll be able to select from a large variety of gene pools without having to step one foot outside of your city let alone the country. Also since the supply of attractive women is so low and the demand so high, the men will have to overcompensate which means they'll work harder to stand out by either hitting the gym more, trying to earn more money, or learning game, this means the women will have an even better pool of men to pick from, and obviously this means that attractive women will also become jaded, conceited, picky, cheating, bitches, etc...

Many other women will gain weight and let themselves go, with no shortage of men to date. If there is no punishment for being obese, why would they care? It's a lot easier to just let yourself go and get fat than to have to diet and hit the gym. Back to the attractive girl, any man she dates will have to stand out of the pack by either being really rich, really good looking, have game, or have a good enough combination of these factors in order to beat out the rest of the guys competing for her attention. Pick a number and get on that line boy! make sure you jugle those things really good, and doo that little dance for her, maybe she'll pick you.

I'd rather be in a place where it's not such an uphill battle, where I'm in demand and in short supply, not the other way around.

Guys, don't get me wrong, when I'm in the USA I give it my best shot, and probably do better than 80% of the men out there, but it is what is, when it comes to women, other places are better.

Very solid take and I agree with you.

I think the only guys who WILL NOT agree with you are the ones who have to live where they live due to job, family, etc (usually job) and thus, self-justify why "it's not that bad."

Sure, even the Count of Monte Cristo made the best of a situation by eating cockroaches and doing push-ups in his prison cell, but let's get real.

Why did Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Cisco, Ebay, and Youtube all start or base themselves in Silicon Valley? The environment was conducive to high-tech entrepreneurial growth.

All I'm saying is that there are other environments highly conducive to fucking hotties with minimal effort required, repeatedly, for as long as you body can maintain an erection.

That's all.

Messages In This Thread