rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

fake girlfriend text

fake girlfriend text

Quote: (05-01-2013 10:21 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Can't hurt to try, but might be a little transparent, though. This may rouse the suspicions of more wary girls.

What's better, if you're sufficiently skilled with coding (which I'm not), is to write a quick script to just send yourself canned, flirtation texts throughout the night when you're with a girl in whom you want to instill jealousy. There may already be websites or scripts you can download for this kind of thing.

Let your girl see you checking your phone now and then; she'll catch glimpses of messages from "Michelle" or "Amber" saying things like "hey, what are you doing [Image: wink.gif]" or "what r u up to laterrrrrr"

The above I described is actually what I thought this thread was going to be about.

There are apps available for Android, which I have used for years... in fact I learned about the first one through this website.

Pick a feminine name that you think target will have a reaction to, and set it to send a text or receive a phone call in the near future.

Messages In This Thread